Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Update

Hi everyone!


We've been so busy lately, I haven't had much chance to post, but I've managed to find a few minutes tonight to get some new Sophie stuff up.



A week ago, it was warm enough again to play with Sophie outside - this time Stacy was home so she could take pictures. Here I am pulling Sophie in her sled up and down the driveway - she loves it!





A rare picture of Sophie and daddy together...


I have been building up a pile of snow everytime I clean the snow off of our driveway, and I finally got started digging out the inside of her fort...




So far, we have a nice throne for our princess...




So that's the fun we've been having in the snow!
Yesterday, Sophie got a very nice gift in the mail from her cousins Maddie and Jake:
They made a fish and ladybug for her - they are really nice, and it was very cool of Jake and Maddie to do that! Sophie loves them - thanks guys!
Well, time for me to kiss Sophie good night - see you all later!
Larry















No comments: