Saturday, May 15, 2010

On Our Way To Disney World!

It's 7:50 in the morning, I've had about 3 and a half hours' sleep, and we'll be leaving the house in an hour to head to the airport!

On the way we'll be picking my sister, Allison ("Aunt Aunt"), and dropping our dog, Buddy, off to be watched by my brother-in-law while we are all away.

The flight leaves at 1:00 pm our time, and we arrive in sunny, humid Orlando a wee bit after 5:00 pm, Eastern time.

I am assuming that we'll have Internet access, so I plan on blogging daily, like we did while we were in China (when the girls are napping, or early in the morning when they are still asleep). If you don't see a post by Monday, that means we don't have access to the 'net, and I'll have to do a series when we get back.

Here's to Sophie and us having a great vacation!

Talk to you soon,

Larry

2 comments:

TERRI said...

WE LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A MARVELOUS TIME!! BE PATIENT WITH HER, SHE IS SUCH A LITTLE GIRL!!

Cassie said...

I am so happy that you had to much fun! I love the pic of Sophie and Cindralla and the bear.