Monday, August 25, 2014

Trip to Minnesota

We just got back from our 2 week visit to Minnesota.   We had a great time and it was really nice to see so many friends and family.  Thank you to all for you hospitality.  Here are just a few new pics.

 
We celebrated my grandma's 90th birthday.  This is a pic of her with her grandkids (great grandkids not included). 
 
 
Great Grandma and Sophie.
We spent a week at my grandma's house just relaxing.
 
 
 
The Monday after we got back was Sophie's first day of public school.  I was more nervous than she was.  She had a great day though.  She said "It was awesome!".


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ms. Sophie looks Awesome!!! What a young lady she is becoming :) Tell her I think she looks beautiful and I am glad that she loves her new school :) Love Shash