Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dedication

Everyone is invited! Sophie's dedication will be on Mothers' Day May 11th. It will be at Riverside Church at first service (9:00). Afterwards, we are going to a Chinese buffet called King Buffet in Big Lake for lunch at 11:00. The restaurant doesn't open until 11:00 and first service will be done around 10:15. So we will have to all meet there. You may want to eat a light breakfast since we are eating lunch early. Please let us know if you are coming so we can let the restaurant know. If you need directions, email or call us. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Kirstin, Brad and Brayden Krueger said...

What a great Mothers Day you wil have! I wish we could be there. Have a great time, and cerish every moment of it!

Ohhhh and take lots of pictures for us!

Great Auntie Terri said...

Sophie has grown so! Amazing! Mother's Day is perfect for the Dedication. Could you e-mail me the street addresses for the church and restaurant? Then I can "mapquest" them. You all look wonderful -- thanks for so many photos, videos, and details -- I love it! Sophie is learning so much so quickly -- what a smarty pants. You guys are doing a GREAT job. Love, Auntie Terri

Kirstin, Brad and Brayden Krueger said...

wow I just re-read my comment, and I must have been tired. Excuse the spelling errors!