Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sophie Meets Grandpa Cal

On Friday, Stacy's dad Cal came to visit us (mostly Sophie) from Virginia.

The trip was a surprise for him from grandma Julie.



Sophie has been having a great time with him, and has really become comfortable with him (she even let's him pick her up now!)



Cal will be staying with us until Sunday, so he's trying to get as much Sophie time as he can with her between now and then.

Grandpa Cal surprised Sophie with a very nice wagon as a gift - she loves it!



I think she's getting ready to tie Buddy up and have a good old fashioned dog powered wagon... okay maybe not for a couple of years, but you know it's coming!



I still have to pull the video from the dedication and get that posted - I'll try and get that done this weekend at the latest...

Everyone, have a great day!


Larry

2 comments:

Cal and Julie said...

Be careful with the Red Wagon Sophie! Grandpa Cal will be having Dodge decals all over it if you don't watch out! And with Buddy pulling it, it will be Four Paw drive instead of Four Wheel drive like Grandpa's truck!

I'm so glad that Grandpa Cal is enjoying Sophie, it was worth all we went through to surprise him with the trip, and boy did we go through a lot! Thanks for posting his time with Sophie on your special site. Love to all, Julie and Cory!

Kirstin, Brad and Brayden Krueger said...

I am so glad that Sophie took to Cal the way she did. It meant the world to him, and look how happy they both were! I loved the pictures you guys had taken of Sophie too. She is BEAUTIFUL and so full fo life and personality! I can not wait to meet the little angel! Thank her and give her a BIG HUG for my ring case from China. It's beautiful, I love it!