Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some Videos Before Easter

Since we won't have our still camera until Sunday, I thought I'd post a few little videos from the last week...

Sophie loves to investigate everything, including cupboards, the refrigerator and dishwasher. A few days ago, she decided to help me unload the clean dishes...

Our friends Nick and Kendra lent this Leapfrog learning table to Sophie, and she loves it, especially the ABC song it plays...

We went to Creative Kidstuff, and bought a set of cardboard bricks for Sophie (we both remember playing with them when we were kids). I tried to put them away after we played with them for a while by stacking them into a neat pile. Sophie made short work of my nice pile...

I hope that holds you all for a while, I'll post again soon...

Larry

1 comment:

Gramma Terri said...

Daddy and Mommy, you are too silly! These are too cute. She is so precious and such a little helper! I know that you are having as much fun as Sophie, trips down memory lane with the toys. Hope you have a wonderful Easter and give my Sophia a kiss from me. Love you Lots, Gramma