Wednesday, February 13, 2008

8 Days to go!!

It so hard to believe we will be leaving in 8 days. We're not really too nervous about going yet. Both Larry and I have been too busy being sick :( Larry has the flu and I have a cold/sinus infection. So both of us have been out of commission for the past few days. Please send up some emergency prayers for us that we will be healthy before we leave! Friday we have a travel meeting (conference call) to go over details for our travel group.
Here are pictures of some of the cute fabric we have received for Sophie's "100 Good Wishes Quilt". I apologize if you don't see your fabric pictured as I only have some of the fabrics (Mom has the others). For those who may still be stuck on what to write, there is alot of poetry on the internet that you can customize to fit what you would like to say. Thank you so much to everyone who has sent fabric for her quilt!! Its been amazing to read all of the good wishes you have included. I will try to include more pictures later.

1 comment:

Jewels of My Heart said...

I just found your blog through Kristy. congratulations on your beautiful daughter. so happy for you and so very happy for her.
Have a beautiful and safe trip.
God's Speed to your little one.